Spike TV will be airing preliminary bouts for UFC 115: Liddell vs Franklin, come June 12 from Vancouver British Columbia.
Preliminary bouts include lightweight stars Mac Danzig vs. Matt Wiman, and Evan Dunham vs. Tyson Griffin.
The pay-per-view Main Event of the night will include The Ultimate Fighter season eleven coaches Chuck Liddell vs Rich “Ace” Franklin. In the co-main event Mirko Cro Cop Lilpovic will fight Pat “Get Hype” Barry.
Here is the card so far:
- Light Heavyweight bout: Chuck Liddell vs. Rich Franklin
- Heavyweight bout: Mirko Filipović vs. Patrick Barry
- Welterweight bout: Paulo Thiago vs. Martin Kampmann
- Heavyweight bout: Ben Rothwell vs. Gilbert Yvel
- Welterweight bout: Carlos Condit vs. Rory MacDonald
Preliminary Card (Spike TV)
- Lightweight bout: Tyson Griffin vs. Evan Dunham
- Lightweight bout: Mac Danzig vs. Matt Wiman
- Middleweight bout: David Loiseau vs. Mario Miranda
- Welterweight bout: James Wilks vs. Peter Sobotta
- Welterweight bout: Ricardo Funch vs. Claude Patrick
- Welterweight bout: Mike Pyle vs. Jesse Lennox