Dana White confirmed with MMAFighting.com earlier today that former UFC heavyweight champ Frank Mir will be fighting a rematch against Minotauro Nogueira at UFC 119 this September.
And it looks as if the event will be a family affair. Minotauro’s brother Antonio Rogerio Nogueira aka Lil’ Nog will be co-headlining the event in a light heavyweight bout against Ryan Bader.
UFC 119 is expected to take place on September 25th at the Conseco Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The current fight card looks as follows:
- Frank Mir vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira
- Ryan Bader vs. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira
- Sean Sherk vs. Evan Dunham
- Melvin Guillard vs. Jeremy Stephens
- Mark Hunt vs. Sean McCorkle
- C.B. Dollaway vs. Joe Doerksen
- TJ Grant vs. Julio Paulino
- Joey Beltran vs. Matt Mitrione